Master of Business Administration + Master of Science in International Management
Knowledge + Practice
Come to VIU and earn both a Vancouver Island University Master of Business Administration (MBA) and a University of Hertfordshire (UH) Master of Science in International Management (MScIM) at the same time. This dual Canadian/British program is designed to give students an opportunity to combine new knowledge and practical experience through the integration of theory, research, and practice that can be applied at regional, national, and international levels.
The University of Hertfordshire (UH) recognizes this program as fulfilling the requirements of the UH MScIM degree. As a result, on completion of the program, candidates will receive a Canadian MBA and a UK MScIM from two public universities, opening up a world of opportunities.
- Dual concurrent Canadian/British degrees;
- 14 to 16 months from start to finish;
- Non-Business Degree graduates can enter through a 10 week Foundation program;
- Finance and Marketing options;
- Applied Business Project included;
- VIU Business School accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP);
- Authorized by the Degree Quality Assessment Board (DQAB) of the British Columbia Ministry of Advanced Education;
- Faculty of Management Centre with technologically enhanced facilities;
- No GMAT required;
- A minimum of one year work experience is required;
- Internship included;
- Two start dates each year;
- Global learning environment;
- Career support provided;
- International students are eligible to work in Canada while studying and after graduation.