This platform is used by students to register for MBA events, book an appointment with internship coordinators, view internship opportunities, job postings and submit your Internship Work Term Record. To access CareerVIU visit: career.viu.ca/login.htm
Find out what courses are being offered in each semester at VIU.
This is an online record of students registered in VIU that contains academic and personal information. This portal can be used to view your grades, timetable, print T2202A tax forms and apply for graduation. To view your course schedule, open ‘My Course Enrolment History’ and view your scheduled courses. To access your student record visit: students.viu.ca/srs/mystudentrecord.htm
VIU Learn is Vancouver Island University’s online learning platform. VIU learn is used to supplement your classroom experiences and also to run quizzes and tests. To access VIU Learn: Visit learn.viu.ca
Videos, tips, supports and other information to help you to be a successful VIU student.
Additional academic support
To book an appointment for English Language Assistance visit: fie.viu.ca.libcal.com.
Drop in: Library 3rd floor/Kiosk 1 and 2 or Building 250 Room TBD
To book an appointment for the writing centre: services.viu.ca/writing-centre/
- Disability Access Services
- Learning Matters
- Services for Aboriginal Students
- Success Coach
MBA Student Representatives
Representatives are elected by their peers to speak on their behalf to communicate concerns and initiate ideas to improve processes in the program. An election for the student representative is conducted towards the end of semester A where two representatives are elected from each section. A week later a web form is emailed to students for nominations of student representatives.
Roles of student representatives include:
- Check in with the Graduate Business Studies Office on a monthly basis and attend other meetings that may arise
- Share information that may be important to fellow classmates regarding the program and opportunities that may be made available to them
- Assist the department in planning and organizing activities and social events
- Bring student concerns to the Graduate Business Studies Office
- Pass on important information to the class from the Graduate Business Studies Office