Knowledge + Practice
Come to VIU and earn a Vancouver Island University Master of Business Administration (MBA) with Finance and Marketing options. This program is designed to give students the opportunity to combine new knowledge and practical experience through the integration of theory, research, and practice that can be applied at regional, national, and international levels.
For the single degree program, the completion of an Applied Business Project is optional.
- 14 to 16 months from start to finish;
- Non-Business Degree graduates can enter through a 10 week Foundation program;
- Finance and Marketing options;
- Applied Business Project is optional;
- VIU Business School accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP);
- Authorized by the Degree Quality Assessment Board (DQAB) of the British Columbia MInistry of Advanced Education;
- Faculty of Management Centre with technologically enhanced facilities;
- No GMAT required;
- A minimum of one year work experience is required;
- Internship included;
- Two start dates each year;
- Global learning environment;
- Career support provided;
- International students are eligible to work in Canada while studying and after graduation.