Business Administration (Undergraduate)
As the province continues to shift toward a knowledge-based economy, growth in the small and medium enterprise sector is expected to remain significant, as is growth in the service and financial services sectors. The mix of skills and knowledge relevant to the economy has changed and post-secondary education is quickly becoming a prerequisite for employment.
Vancouver Island University’s Faculty of Management offers a comprehensive selection of courses in the fields of Business and Economics to provide graduates with the credentials and skills required for success in the growth sectors.
We offer programs for both full and part-time students.
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Business Administration Diploma
- Certificate in Business Management
- Certificate in Business Fundamentals for Aboriginal Communities
- Post Degree Diploma – an opportunity for students who already possess an undergraduate degree to study business and management
Whether you are a full or part-time student the Faculty of Management’s aim is to:
enhance student learning through a wide variety of methods, including opportunities for internships and foreign exchanges,
develop competencies for the pursuit of further academic work and success in the world of business,
foster an understanding of global situations and influences and an appreciation of the values and perspectives of other cultures and societies.